Chanel TweedNovember 18, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
Take a look at our latest obsession! Our custom design tweed jackets made with real Chanel fabric from Paris!! Heaven on earth :o
Alexandra Valenti PhotographyNovember 15, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
See more of Alexandra Valenti's work at our blogspot www.pinklagoonboutique.blogspot.com you've gotta check this out
Cloud Lights from PInterest!November 14, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
Pinterest has endless amounts of inspiration and DIY ideas that are simply the best. I came accross this how-to on my dashboard, and thought that this was the coolest idea for DIY home decor! Perfect for room decorations in your little one's room or playroom. Here are the intrustions:
Cloud Lights - First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure it´s fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever you´d like....don't know what I'd do with these but cool!
Wendy’s LookbookNovember 7, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
Is this not the most epic look ever!? We're obsessed. Wendy never fails to look impeccable, and her latest post only instills this achievement. In this photo she is wearing: Blazer :: Zara Dress :: DVF Bag :: Chanel Shoes :: Christian Louboutin Accessories :: Prada sunglasses, J.Crew belt,necklace::to Stella & Dot!
See more of her posts here! http://www.wendyslookbook.com/2012/11/peekaboo-ivory-lace-collarless-blazer/
Cat TeepeeNovember 6, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
How cute is this teepee for your cat?! We came accross this on freepeople's site and fell in love. Now your cat can lounge in native style with this unique decorative home
Copy and paste this link to see more!
James: Blue Bird VintageNovember 1, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
Blue bird is one of our favorite blogs. The Texas native, James, shares with us her life at home with her 4 kids and husband, Audrey. She gives the best tips on clothes for kids, fun activities, cooking recipes and home decor. She even has vintage give aways and the best boho chic looks for all the mommas out there! This blog makes up appreciate the simple things in life.
Follow her posts at www.bluebirdvintage.typad.com
Zen MinuteOctober 31, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
With our busy life schedules, we find it hard to take the time to just sit down relax and pamper ourselves. As ridiculous and aloof as it may sound to some of us, it is crucial to take that extra hour, 30 or 15 min of zen. It's not only good for your well-being, but will help you relieve more stress and stay more level-minded throughtout the rest of your day.
Here are some tips on how to start your day off on a peaceful note:
1. After you wake up and are out of bed, stretch for about 5 min and let your muscless ease into awareness.
2. Make a cup of greent tea! Green tea is a natural source of energy, and can help detox your system throughout the day.
3. Open your curtains and windows to let the light in. Light is proven to spark a better mood in a person's attitude
4. Meditate. Yes it takes practice, but it is a practice worth taking. Waking up every morning and collecting your thoughts, releasing negative energy, and promoting a good day ahead of you will, no doubt, lead the way to a great day.
5. Eat a healthy breakfast with all essentials needed. Have your carbs, grains, proteins, and veggies all in one meal. Give your body all that it needs in the beginning of the day.
6. Read the next chapter of your current book
7. Play your favorite relaxing music as you get ready for your next event of the day
8. Throw on a great outfit! Feeling good about your way of expressing yourself is bound to help lead you on a positive day's path. If you are having trouble with this step, make your way over to one of our stores and we'll help you find your look
Sesame Quinoa Spring RollsOctober 25, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
Does that not sound absolutely delicious?! It's not only the tastiest meal, but is also the healthiest. Qinuoa consists of the 9 essential amino acids, as well as vitmains and minerals that we need daily. It is also very high in protein and fiber. With that being said, sesame quinoa spring rolls are the perfect snack to make for your health.
Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls
(makes 10 pieces)
2 cups red quinoa
3 cups water
4 handfuls of greens
10 rice paper wrappers
4 Tbs. rice vinegar
5 Tbs. soy sauce
2 tsp. minced garlic
2 Tbs. minced ginger
4 tsp. sesame oil
Rinse and drain the quinoa and cook for 12 minutes in 3 cups of water. While quinoa cooks, make the dressing, cut up the greens and whisk the greens and dressing together in a bowl. Once quinoa is done, combine it with the dressed greens.
Before assembling the spring rolls, fill a square pan with water. Then soak a wrapper for 30 seconds or until it begins to soften. Don’t let it sit for too long because it will soften and fall apart. Place the wet rice wrapper on a flat surface and with a spoon fill the wrapper with about 3 Tbs. of the lettuce-quinoa mixture. Fold the edges over and roll into a spring roll. Repeat by soaking another rice wrapper and wrapping it. Keep going until all the filling has been used.
GivenchyOctober 24, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
Fashionspot.com made a quick article about how fashion is taking an "Out of This World" turn into space. Much of the designs on runways exude bright vibrant colors, futuristic materials, and galaxy prints. These Givenchy boots were in the bunch for that futuristic feel, and I absolutely fell in love with these! These boots retail for about $1890. Whoa. They are perfect to pair with skinny jeans, knee hem skirts, or dresses! Almost remind me of our Candela over the knee boots
Natural RadianceOctober 18, 2012posted by Victoria Cassinova
We all strive for perfect smooth skin. There are countless remmedies, creams, ointments and masks that promise you what you have always desired. As convincing as these product companies may be, the ultimate essential to having clearer, more radiant skin is what you put in your mouth.
Eating greasy, proccessed, fake foods won't get you any step closer to an even tone. What you put in your body will always effect and reflect on the outside. Eating healthy is extremely important to not only your general health, but for you skin.
Here are some healthy tips on how to better serve the skin you're in:
1. Veggies. They may be the cliche universal law for health, but they are crucial for having clear skin. Steam 1 cup a broccoli a day and add it to your meal.
2. Fish Oil. Take 1 every morning! Super simple, and super good for your skin
3. Try a gluten free diet. Yes, it is challenging because it seems as though anything and everything consists of wheat or gluten, however, the results with leave you feeling like you have more energy, will help you look those few extra pounds, and will help even your skin pH balance and overall look.
4. Eat organic. It's worth it and is beneficial in many different areas aside from helping your skin become more healthy.
Try these 4 steps and see how your skin has changed over time
Pink Lagoon, Wardrobe Design and Styling boutique is the product of my love for business, fashion and lifestyle. I often tell my wardrobe design clients that building your personal style and wardrobe is much like cooking a meal, you need the right balance of ingredients or decorating your home, you don’t need 6 coffee tables in a room. This concept of balance in all aspects of your life but specifically your wardrobe is my passion and calling. It inspires and fuels me each and everyday. It’s not about over consumption it’s about true personal style and every single one of us has it, sometimes it takes a professional to help you ignite it for yourself. With Pink Lagoon, this concept is now accessible. Sometimes someone else will see something beautiful in us that we tend to overlook. You deserve to get personal with yourself in this way and I promise when you do it’s a rewarding experience. When you come into Pink Lagoon, tell us where you are going on vacation, what you have planned next week, what’s held you back from making fashion part of your life and what kind of looks you need help styling. My stylists and myself look forward to meeting and styling you soon.